I am Pitchfork

Commands to commence shortly...

Comments

• Worship cats. They are your superiors.
  • Sarcasm is not permitted.
  • Feed the birds, especially in the wintertime.
  • edited January 2011
    Listen to what I am saying. NO. REALLY LISTEN. I can tell you're not listening. You have angered your leader.
  • You've been reported.
  • edited January 2011
    You've been reported.
    Yes, you.
  • Now sit by your computers and wait. More commands to commence shortly.
  • Oh, now I see what I need to be freed from. It's the iron fist of jonahpwll!

Craig
  • Oh, now I see what I need to be freed from. It's the iron fist of jonahpwll!

Craig

What part of "Now sit by your computers and wait. More commands to commence shortly." did you not understand?
  • A new jazz recommendation is imminent. Prepare yourselves.
  • I'm clearly by my computer, am I not?

Craig
  • Good grief, now I see why the last Pitchfork quit.
  • Am I listening correctly? How can I know if I'm listening correctly? The old Pitchfork told me how to listen correctly. I think.
  • Let me get back to you on that.
    They didn't warn me how piteous the group was I had to overlord to. Figure they could've given me a heads up or something, y'know? I could've been more prepared with manuals and written instructions and shit.
  • Am I listening correctly? How can I know if I'm listening correctly? The old Pitchfork told me how to listen correctly. I think.

Okay, here you go. I hope you find this helpful. If not, you'll be barred from downloading my latest mix tapes.

marzano2005c_fig1.5.gif
  • edited January 2011
    Ok, here goes:

chickens_591.jpg
  • Attention: Report to Jazz immediately. I repeat... Report to Jazz immediately.
    Your new favorite album has been posted.
    Thank you.
  • Excellent. I have deleted my entire music library in preparation!
  • Excellent. I have deleted my entire music library in preparation!

Good. You, in particular, need a fresh start.
  • Everything but the Metheny...
  • edited January 2011
    Everything but the Metheny...

I was referring to the Metheny.
    Oh, wait, you didn't delete all the other stuff besides the Metheny, did you? 'Cause I was just gonna recommend all that stuff.
    No, just kidding, delete all of it. You don't know what you're supposed to like. I'm not even sure I'm comfortable with the idea of you having access to a "library" at this point. We need to build you up to that responsibility. All of you people, really.
  • Sorry, I had to go to a meeting. What'd I miss?

Craig
  • edited January 2011
    An_Elephant_Playing_Music_From_His_Trunk_091121-144920-121009.jpg ?
  • Okay, I'm gonna refer some of you back to Command #2...
    Sarcasm is not permitted.
  • edited April 2011
    4004045788-1.jpgant_6.gif
  • That is a shovel, not a pitchfork.

Very hard to pitchfork ants.
  • I didn't think our current Pitchfork had any aunts. He's never mentioned them.