Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• we thought we’d have a bit of a winter sale! If you enter your purchase price followed by the discount code ‘festive15’, you can enjoy 15% off all physical and digital items. Check out our catalog by clicking the following link:
    The offer runs from the 1st of December until 31st of December at 11:59pm and even includes our latest release which is by James A McDermid.
  • A new-music/classical "spinoff" (that's too reductionist, but I'm lazy) of the amazing Erstwhile label, 'elsewhere' is having a sale. The music's very fine and at the vanguard:

elsewhere began in early 2018, and we would like to express our deep thanks to everyone who has been supporting us through the year. In order to accumulate some budgets for our future projects in this tough economic environment, we would like to offer a 20% discount for the purchases of all elsewhere titles on Bandcamp (CD/DL) during this holiday season through December 15th. Promo code is: peace

We appreciate your continuous support of our label and hope you will be able to take advantage of this discount deal in December!

https://elsewheremusic.bandcamp.com/

• 40% discount now on all the Fantasy Enhancing products over on Bandcamp.The offer runs until the 9th of December.Only a few cds left so mainly a digital discount.
    The code at checkout is fantasyxhancing

https://fantasyenhancing1.bandcamp.com

• They are no longer on eMusic, but they have a sale...  (Not so sure it is such an amazing deal, and doesn't look like it applies to digital downloads.  Might be a good discount on vinyl, but if 30% off = $12.50 for a CD, that mainly means their list price was noncompetitive at close to $18).

Our gift to you!

Until December 15th, we are offering 30% off all CDs and vinyl in the Anzic Store! That means you can get your favorite Anat Cohen CD for $12.50 or "Laughing at Life" from Duchess on vinyl. With free shipping in the US! 

• Bringing back my clearance sale for another week - help me fund upcoming stuff by supporting my big sale over on Bandcamp. Enjoy a nice 75% discount until Dec 20 on all Oval & Mei CDs & LPs or the complete Oval digital catalog (incl. all the classics) by entering “UOVOOO75” at checkout. Thank you so much for your support!

• Line

END OF THE YEAR SALE

25% off everything in the LINE shop!

use coupon code ‘goodbye2018’

now til the end of december!

• edited December 2018

Royal Potato Family sale...

• edited January 2019

Not sure how long this sale lasts, but Whirlwind is having what they call a "Rebranding Sale" on virtually their entire catalogue on Bandcamp.    Walter Smith III's last two releases - Twio and In Common (both from the past year or so), are each $5, and there is quite a lot of good stuff in the catalogue...  Happy hunting.

• soulcoal said:

each $5, and there is quite a lot of good stuff in the catalogue...  Happy hunting.
    Thanks ! . . . I see Andrew Olivers Kora Band is there

It reminds me of an old Emusers "name your price" favourite:

• edited January 2019

I got "Twio" and will prob get "In Common" !  Rez Abassi's "Unfiltered Universe" is a good one from way back in 2017
  • edited January 2019
    Ultimae on Bandcamp
    Type in the coupon code hpny20 to get an immediate deduction of 20%.

Also:
    Projekt Records just added Gongland (name-your-price), Compact Disc ($10 flash Sale) by Forrest Fang to Bandcamp, check it out here.
  • Just a note that the Ultimae sale is extended a week:
    Winter Sales extended until Tuesday January 29th. Use the coupon code hpny20 in your cart to get an immediate deduction of 20%.

• Low Point is offering 60% off any purchase (both physical goods and digital downloads) made via our Bandcamp store in order to clear some space in anticipation of the 2xLP Kogumaza album due for release next month.

To take part in this offer, simply follow these steps;

1. Head to the Low Point Bandcamp store - http://lowpoint.bandcamp.com
    2. Go to the page for the Low Point release(s) you'd like to purchase and click 'Buy Now'
    3. A new window will open and underneath the quantity & price info, there will be a box which says 'Discount code'
    3. Click on that and then enter;
    lpclearance
    and then click 'apply'
    4. The discount will then be applied to the cost of the release!
    5. Repeat steps 1-4 as many times necessary
  • https://erstwhilerecords.bandcamp.com/

From Jon Abbey:

every February to raise funds for upcoming projects, I have a sale on the Erstwhile catalog. now that I’m on Bandcamp, I will do it here also. many releases hopefully en route, the two big ones will be the Toshiya Tsunoda (5 CDs, late April) and Shadow Ring (12 CDs/1 DVD, hopefully fall) ErstPast box sets, but many others in the works also. 

so through March 10, everything here is 20 percent off, both digital and CDs, coupon name 'support'. many people ask me if I’d rather they order direct or here, digital and domestic CD orders are fine here but international CD orders over 2 CDs should message me to fix the shipping. thanks for any purchases!!

• hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com - for a limited amount of time the entire digital discography of 50 ambient albums released on the label is set to $5.

endlessmelancholy.bandcamp.com - same for the digital discography of this artist - $5 for the rntire digital catalogue.
  • edited March 2019

- I don't know if there's a time limit to this offer.
  • Kevin Drumm is awesome, but that's also a lot of Kevin Drumm! :) Still, hard to resist, even though I have a fair number already.
  • edited March 2019
    kargatron said:
    Kevin Drumm is awesome, but that's also a lot of Kevin Drumm! :) Still, hard to resist, even though I have a fair number already.
    It might interest you that I learned about this by following Bhob Rainey on Bandcamp, both artists recommended by you many moons ago.

- BTW, I gave Sheer Hellish Miasma a spin . . . and . . . I still think that the album title describes it almost too well  ;)
  • kargatron said:
    Kevin Drumm is awesome, but that's also a lot of Kevin Drumm! :) Still, hard to resist, even though I have a fair number already.
    It might interest you that I learned about this by following Bhob Rainey on Bandcamp, both artists recommended by you many moons ago.

- BTW, I gave Sheer Hellish Miasma a spin . . . and . . . I still think that the album title describes it almost too well  ;)
    That was one of the first albums I downloaded from the old Experimental thread on Emusic.
    Hitting The Pavement still remains a favourite. I have 12 albums featuring him now, but....
  • 48 HOURS FLASH SALE!

TODAY STARTS 48 HOURS FLASH SALE!
    -50% OFF ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
    ON CHECK-OUT USE CODE WORD:    SPRING19  
    YOU HAVE TWO DAYS!
  • edited April 2019
    Indirectly bandcamp, but a sale on 2CD sets from Infraction:
    53.33% OFF…or, all double CD sets $8 each

• From Projekt:

A cat-shaped hole in your heart at Bandcamp. Available as a pay-what-you-wish download (I encourage you to grab it for free, any funds collected will be donated to charity). CD Special = $5!
    20 years ago, I created this cat-themed compilation for Projekt Records to inform people about the deadly disease FeLV, and let everyone know that the safest cat is an inside only cat! Over the years, I’ve donated $10,000+ to the album’s charity, The Tree House Humane Society in Chicago — first as royalties, and when CD sales dwindled I just kept donating.
    We were talking about this album recently on Facebook; I thought it would be lovely to bring it back for all the cat lovers (and music lovers, too.) I got in touch with all the artists and received their OK to make this available digitally. The download is name-your-price; I have around 60 CDs remaining and they're $5 while supplies last. All money raised (after the fees charged by Bandcamp) will be donated to a local Portland cat charity (I'm looking at a couple, might split the donation between them).
    Of course many of you bought this album back in the day on CD, and I'm not expecting you to donate again if you don't feel like it. No problem. But do download the album, so you can hear it again. It’s been 10+ years since I’ve listened to this album. Such wonderful work by so many talented artists. Nice to get back into these tracks! - Sam (April 8 2019)

• @Germanprof Thanks for the heads-up on the Projekt Records release.  I just pitched Bandcamp to do a write-up.
    Also, the music is really good.  That third track "Inside Cat" is catchy as hell, and "Cayman" is totally floating my boat.
    Cheers.
  • From Ian Boddy at DiN:

It is with great pleasure that I'd like to announce the 20th anniversary of DiN.
    Yes I can't quite believe it myself. Twenty years of producing & releasing albums on the DiN label. It was in April 1999 that the first 3 albums were released, namely Box Of Secrets (DiN1), Distant Rituals (DiN2) & Strange Geographie (DiN3). Since then there have been 58 physical releases in total on the main DiN label, 22 download only albums on the DiNDDL sub-label & last year the launch of the Tone Science sub-label with the first 2 compilations released on CD featuring various musicians working within the field of new modular.
    To help celebrate this momentous occasion an old friend of mine, Sid Smith, who used to frequent Spectro Arts Workshop in my formative years back in 1978 - 1982 has written a nice piece about the history of DiN. Not only is Sid a professional writer (most notably the author of In The Court Of King Crimson) but he also joined myself for several pre-DiN meetings in local pubs whilst I was formulating my ideas for DiN in 1998. It thus seems suitably apt for Sid to give his viewpoint on the DiN label.
    http://ianboddy.com/news/
    To help with the celebratory spirit there will also be free downloads (you can of course feel free to chip a few pennies into the DiN pot) of the 5 current DiN sampler albums as well as the 2 DiNDDL compilation albums. The CD versions of the 5 DiN iNDEX albums will be @ 50% off their usual price so that's just £2.50 (+ VAT where applicable & postage).
    iNDEX01 (DiN10) download (covers DiN1 - 9)
    iNDEX02 (DiN20) download & CD (covers DiN11 - 19)
    iNDEX03 (DiN30) download & CD (covers DiN21 - 29)
    iNDEX04 (DiN40) download & CD (covers DiN31 - 39)
    iNDEX05 (DiN50) download & CD (covers DiN41 - 49)
    Submission 01 (DiNDDL10) download (covers DiNDDL01 - DiNDDL09)
    Submission 02 (DiNDDL20) download (covers DiNDDL11 - DiNDDL19)

This special celebratory offer will run until May 17th - which will be the release date for the next DiN album. This will be Altair (DiN59) a double live album of my performances last Autumn in Philadelphia, USA, at the Gatherings Concert series & on the Star's End Radio show.
    This special celebratory offer will run until May 17th - which will be the release date for the next DiN album. This will be Altair (DiN59) a double live album of my performances last Autumn in Philadelphia, USA, at the Gatherings Concert series & on the Star's End Radio show.
  • All Edition Records music (digital or physical) on Bandcamp is 30% off right now to celebrate their 11th Anniversary.    Used to be on eMusic, but no longer, so a good chance to pick up some good jazz!    Code:  weare11
  • Projekt $5 Friday Sale. 36 Projekt CDs on sale for $5
  • New West Records are having both a physical sale in their store and a digital one on their Bandcamp page (50% off) using code 'spring19'.

https://newwestrecords.bandcamp.com/

• Get all 49 Canary Records releases available on Bandcamp and save 65%. "Early 20th century music research, reissue, and restoration."  

• edited May 2019
    From Serein:

Hello!
    Hope you're all well. It's a cloudy morning in Wales today but there's more warm weather on the way, always a good thing in my book - pretty sure I was a basking lizard in a past life. 
    I have decided to run a (pretty great) promotion for the next 48 hours. I've made every single one of our digital releases pay what you want, with prices starting at ZERO! Fill your boots!
    But before you dash off - there is a side-quest I'd like you to consider. I'd be really grateful if you'd help spread the word about this. Any tweets, facebook posts, e-mails to friends or aeroplane flyovers with a link to our Bandcamp page would be much appreciated. 
    The link: https://sereinlabel.bandcamp.com
    Thanks heaps,
  • Thanks Germanprof, look forward to sorting some music out from them