Flash Bandcamp Sale

Comments

• Thanks from me too! I know I'm going get the Yui Onodera release and then do some exploring as well.
  • A good deal on some good jazz...  Although the email blast said the sale was for this past Monday only (Memorial Day in US), Shifting Paradigm still has 30% off all physical or digital albums at their Bandcamp site.  (Some of their back catalog is still available on eMusic, but new releases stopped updating a couple months ago).   Code is memorial30

• There are few Andrew Lagowski releases available for free/NYOP at the moment, including unreleased tracks from the Die Datenschleuder recordings [released as Legion] and a reworking of Above Black [as S.E.T.I.]

• Thanks, Germanprof. I love Serein and listen to a lot of their stuff. Some of my fave artists: Hidden Rivers, Kryshe, Strië, Nest, Hauschka, and Max Ananyev.

From Serein:

Hello!
    Hope you're all well. It's a cloudy morning in Wales today but there's more warm weather on the way, always a good thing in my book - pretty sure I was a basking lizard in a past life. 
    I have decided to run a (pretty great) promotion for the next 48 hours. I've made every single one of our digital releases pay what you want, with prices starting at ZERO! Fill your boots!
    But before you dash off - there is a side-quest I'd like you to consider. I'd be really grateful if you'd help spread the word about this. Any tweets, facebook posts, e-mails to friends or aeroplane flyovers with a link to our Bandcamp page would be much appreciated. 
    The link: https://sereinlabel.bandcamp.com
    Thanks heaps,

• We decided to have a quick sale, just because it’s the first day of summer. So, 30% off everything physical and digital from our Bandcamp page with code ‘summer’ at checkout. Hurry up, offer ends... soon :)
    hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com
    Thank you!
    Oleksiy // Hidden Vibes

• New Pjusk website!

We are thrilled to tell you all that we have a new, shiny website up and running at http://www.pjusk.no.  And to celebrate this, we are offering all our digital Bandcamp-releases at a 70% discount.  Please head over to Bandcamp - select a release and choose "Buy Digital Discography".  Only €2.70!

Big hugs to our excellent partner in Sweden, Studio Lord, for setting up the site and giving us a visual revamp! Thanks!

Over and out from Norway. And if you are wondering, we have new music emerging soon!

• Thanks, sweet deal, a little more than $1 Canadian per album.
  • Beat me to it. I have all of Pjusk’s releases, and think everyone else should get them too :-).
  • The 12k 2019 $5 CD Sale
    Through the month of June

Thanks to the overwhelming success of last year's $5 CD sale we're bringing it back for the month of June.

We know the industry tells us that CDs are no longer valid and streaming rules the waves, but we feel strongly that music is about more than just sound. The CD represents a more complete picture of the artist's intention than a faceless download. 12k was born on, and will remain committed to the CD and other physical formats.

We have seen that our listening audience still enjoys the tactility of a physical format and a sharply designed package. This sale is a great opportunity to get some of these gems that you may have missed over the years and a few are in short supply before they're gone forever. Complete your collection or try something new that you were on the fence about.

The prices in our shops reflect the pricing, no coupon code needed.
  • From ASIP:

We use this messaging feature sparingly (actually this is our first time) but I wanted to offer you all 50% off our Anniversary Compilation “Full Circle”. All profits from this compilation go to a charity called The Harmony Project, and we will be making our first donation in July, so wanted to give it a big push before then. The Harmony Project provides free music tuition and instruments for underprivileged children amongst many more great services.
    If you don’t own it, this is your chance to get some of our favorite music from the last ten years by the likes of bvdub, Solar Fields, Ulrich Schnauss, Kiyoko, Freescha and many more.
    Use code “halfcircle” upon checkout for 50% off the digital version until July 1st. Or pay more, knowing it all goes to a good cause!
    Thank you everyone.
    Ryan
    visit ASIP on Bandcamp

• Thanks @Germanprof, bought at full price because I hate chislers who buy music dvds books and comics at charity shops and complain about the prices!
  • The Glimmer Room is calling it a day and has the whole catalog on sale:

It's not all sad news, as a way to say thanks for all the encouragement over the years from people like you I have put all The Glimmer Room releases as a free/pay what you want download on my Bandcamp site for the next few days,
     https://theglimmerroom.bandcamp.com/

Go and grab the albums you missed or never quite got round to getting and have the complete set of Glimmer Room releases. 

• Another bandcamp bargain: Just discovered an ambient/drone artist on bandcamp called Oliviaway - I have been listening to the album below and it's not groundbreaking but rather nice, very airy and drifty. Kind of Celer territory. Then I noticed that the entire catalog, 133 releases, can be had for $11.70 (90% off - most are a dollar a piece if you cherry pick), so I thought I'd mention it for the bulk buyers who need to relax for a hundred hours or so.

• Thanks Germanprof, some great music from both of them
  • edited July 2019
    You are welcome. Here is another from Room40.

Dear Folks
    I've inched one step closer to the grave.
    To celebrate my ever-approaching demise, I am happy to announce the annual Room40 Birthday sale.
    I have hit 43 cycles, so at the emporium you can score 43% off everything. I am also extending the sale to Bandcamp, but they only deal discounts out in lots of 5, so you’ll find a 40% off there. The sale is on for the next 24 hours or so.
    Use the code LPE43 to score those discounts. Please feel free to spread the word.
    There’s new releases available from Mike CooperMerzbowLuis FernandesTralala Blip and Siavash Amini, to name but a few.
  • edited July 2019
    And one more. I mentioned earlier today how much I have enjoyed releases from H. Takahashi. Well I found another that is free/NYOP, and the label is offering its full digital discography (16 cassette releases of bleepy/drony/rattly things by names unknown to me) for $1.50. Bargain bin for sure, but some curiosities worth exploring.
    (I figured I was happy to throw in $1.50 for the Takahashi, and the rest is gravy.)
  • Thanks for the room40 discount code, Germanprof! Just bagged the Kevin Martin album.
  • Not bandcamp, but there is a ridiculous 2-day sale on at Radiant Records for those who like prog. I just bought, for instance, the 2CD/2DVD live set of Snow by Spock’s Beard for $0.99, along with a bunch of other box sets for $1.99 each. In fact I scored about 32 discs of material for just over $20 + shipping.

HUGE 4TH OF JULY SALE AT RADIANT!

Radiant's Huge Two-Day Sale! Head over to radiantrecords.com for CRAZY discounts! 

Selections from The Neal Morse Band, Spock's Beard, Transatlantic, and more as low as $0.99!

PLUS: Orders over $70 will automatically receive an additional 20% off!
    (Discount will read as "You save $X amount" in checkout and automatically reduce item price - no discount code required. Offer excludes all concert tickets and VIP passes.)

So now's the time to stock up on your favorite prog. Order more and SAVE LIKE CRAZY!

Sale begins today and ends Friday, 7/5.

Prog more, spend less. Check out the amazing deals here.

Thanks,

The Radiant Records Team 

Like us on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter

• New West Records:

"We've been an independent record label since we opened in 1998, and we're dang proud of it! Help us celebrate Independent's Day by taking 50% off ALL digital on Bandcamp, plus $2.43 off EVERY item in our Official Store.

Use Code: independentsday"

https://newwestrecords.bandcamp.com/

• edited July 2019
    Ambient/drone. Some of it may be marginal, but there are some names I know there - Lucette Bourdin, Altus, Philip Wilkerson, Tange, Cousin Silus...even a couple of albums I already have.

• Dronarivm have temporarily (“until the end of summer”, whatever that means) drastically reduced the prices on their older releases on Bandcamp, many of them to NYOP or 1 Euro. There is some great music there.
    https://dronarivm.bandcamp.com/music
  • Whoa. Thanks, @Germanprof!
    Dronarivm have temporarily (“until the end of summer”, whatever that means) drastically reduced the prices on their older releases on Bandcamp, many of them to NYOP or 1 Euro. There is some great music there.
    https://dronarivm.bandcamp.com/music

• Summer Sale is now on - grab 30% off all titles today!

Use code: summer30 then click apply

editionrecords.bandcamp.com

Offer ends at midnight on 8th August
  • Summer Sale is now on - grab 30% off all titles today!

Use code: summer30 then click apply

editionrecords.bandcamp.com

Offer ends at midnight on 8th August
    Beat me to it - thanks for posting!  Just saw that email from them, as well.
  • :-)

its that time of the year again… LINE’s annual summer sale.
    40% off everything!

(includes an additional 40% off the entire collected available digital discography.)

Aug 5-19, 2019

use coupon code ‘summer40’

lineimprint.bandcamp.com

• Believe it or not, but our tiny label turns seven years old today. We wanted to say an enormously huge thank you to everyone, who's been with us through all these years. Here's to another seven years :) You can now grab anything from our Bandcamp page with 30% off, just use the code 'seven' at checkout (valid until tomorrow). Thanks!

hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com
  • That hidden vibes code works to buy the whole label, 51 albums for about $12
  • The LINE code works for the whole label too (but that's still a few hundred dollars.)
  • 12k Summer Sale

35% OFF
    with code: 12ksummer19

The 12k Summer Sale is upon us. From now through the month of August take 35% off your order using the 12ksummer19 code at checkout.

Head over to the 12k shop or Bandcamp page and support your favorite artist, fill those gaps in your collection or discover something new
  • And...

Low Point is offering 30% off any purchase (both physical goods and digital downloads) made via our Bandcamp store. For those of you overseas, take advantage of the weak £GBP!

We have approx. 25 copies left of the new Kogumaza 2xLP and 30 copies left of 'Twenty Two Strings' by Ex-Easter Island Head, plus limited tapes. Once they are gone they are gone.

To take part in this offer, simply follow these steps;

1. Head to the Low Point Bandcamp store - http://lowpoint.bandcamp.com
    2. Go to the page for the Low Point release(s) you'd like to purchase and click 'Buy Now'
    3. A new window will open and underneath the quantity & price info, there will be a box which says 'Discount code'
    3. Click on that and then enter;
    lpsummer19
    and then click 'apply'
    4. The discount will then be applied to the cost of the release!
    5. Repeat steps 1-4 as many times necessary