My band has a record, and digital DL on eMu and elsewhere

Hey folks,

Long time no see.  My band, SA90, recently released a record.  It's being digitally distributed by CD Baby, so it is now on all the major digital outlets, and we're selling records via IndieGoGo.  If you're interested, check out http://igg.me/at/sa90

You can also listen to the whole thing on our bandcamp page at http://sa90.bandcamp.com

If you like it, maybe you could give it a review or rating at some of those sites of which you might be a member?

Thanks for your help and hope everyone is doing well.

Mark (Mutantis)

Comments

• Mutantis!  Great to see you!

I'll definitely check out the album when I get a chance (probably not until tomorrow).

Craig
  • Also, if you do a radio show, podcast, or review records in the punk genre, please message me.
  • Listening now and enjoying it, Mutantis.  Very SoCal punk.

Craig
  • Hey, we're Central Coast!  But thanks.  We weren't going for any "sound", it's just what comes out of our instruments...
  • Hi Mutantis, a bit outside my listening habits but I will give it a spin!
  • Hi Mutantis, a bit outside my listening habits but I will give it a spin!
    Good luck.  Hahaha.
  • I am sure it has something in common with ambient, jazz, and baroque, right?
  • They all have noises?

Craig
  • Well, this certainly has noises. If you could play it at 1/50th speed it might sound like ambient. Not quite my thing, but I am glad I listened to it, made a nice change, so thanks for posting it! Insofar as I am able to judge the genre (which is not very far at all) it sounds well done, and is certainly enjoyable.
  • I am sure it has something in common with ambient, jazz, and baroque, right?
    Sure, if the ambiance is a factory. And the feedback is never the same live, so jazz.  But we bear absolutely no resemblance to baroque.  Heh.
  • So you're the manic bassplayer, right?
  • Yeah. That's me.
  • I'm in for some vinyl.  Thanks for putting it out there and posting about it here.
  • luddite said:
    I'm in for some vinyl.  Thanks for putting it out there and posting about it here.
    I totally appreciate your support.  Thanks!