These are Powers

edited June 2008 in Punk
These are Powers is a trio that hails from Brooklyn. They call their mad clamouring reverb and trebled drenched style "Ghost Punk." You can find them on Emusic here and a Youtube link here

Comments

• Aha! You fell into the same trap as me and didn't select the BBCode button option sneakily hiding just above the 'Character Count' thingy :-)
  • Aye, wouldn't it make more sense to assume BBCode is being used? I can't think of a time where having BBCode enabled has been a bother of any kind.
  • I agree. But it's not an option I get to set without messing around in the extension's .php files.
    On the plus side, it seems to remember the last setting you used, and I've found it handy for deliberately not using BBCode already.
    I'm going to look into having a basic formatting toolbar show up as well, which could be good if it isn't too obnoxious looking.
  • ...and back to the original topic :-)

These are Powers - Not my usual sort of thing, but pretty interesting stuff.
    For me, probably one of those 'when I'm in the mood' kind of bands.
  • I don't think I could listen to it every day either. I love the Guy Maddin influenced video.